Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Shattered landscape …is amazing

4.0.3a was released yesterday and Azorth will never be the same. I logged into my primary AH toon and found that Vanishing powder was still available via vendors, so one rumor was indeed a bug. I posted all the vanishing powder I stocked up on the auction house anyway, and it has already sold.

Enchanting Vellum is available now via Enchanting vendors, so I bought up a few stacks of those and placed them on the AH. My hope is to take advantage of this market before it becomes common knowledge.
After I posted those items and relisted my glyphs that had expired, I decided to explore the destruction that Deathwing brought starting in Stormwind.

Stormwind is much more polished, I am very happy with the changes. I ran around checking out all the new and old vendor’s to see if there were any changes or additions.

First thing I noticed was the new bag vendor and bags such as "Carriage - Exclusive" Enchanting Evening Purse. I didn’t buy any yet but I think I may invest in a couple to see if they would flip on the AH.
The second thing I noticed was the new bank and auction house locations. Love it. With two locations there should be less crowding for my bank toon if I do decide to move her from the Exodar.
Next of course was the Cooking daily, the reward of which is the new cooking award. This means that players can start getting the recipes to help level their cooking before Cata is even released.

After I got done exploring  Stormwind I decided to get some of the new flight paths. As I was getting flight paths, I of course decided to look at the new vendors. Low and behold most of the General Vendors had limited supply green items, mainly Wrist and Back items such as Owl Bracers for just a few silver, I decided to pick up each item I found and by the end of the night I had all the flight paths on Eastern Kingdom and 15-20 green items.
Once I was done with Eastern Kingdom it was, unfortunately, time for me to go to bed. Before that I put the items on the auction house for 8-15g depending on the item.
Wake up this morning and over half of the auctions have sold for a total around 115g. Not a huge money maker, but it was nice to make a profit while I was running around exploring the new zones. Perhaps I can have the same luck tonight with Kalimdor.

If you haven’t already, be sure to go learn Glyph of Mage Armor from the trainer.  I learned this first thing last night and posted a few for 100g on the Auction house, which have already sold. This morning people are posting them between 250-400g but I think I’ll keep my price 100g or below,  I would rather sell consistently than wait for the higher price – as I am sure word is going to get out about the Glyph.

Tomorrow I’ll report on Kalimdor and see if I find anything noteworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment