Monday, November 15, 2010

Nov. 15th – Leveling and Profession Status

Paladin Farmer
Ø  Level 60
o   Now with Flight skillz!
Ø  Herbalism
o   365
Ø  Mining
o   340
Notes: I probably could have gotten a few more levels this weekend, but I had D&D Saturday and took a nice long nap on Sunday.

Rogue – Inscription
Ø  Inscription – 401 – up from 200 since 11/8
Notes: Had to spend about 400 gold between some herbs I was missing and then the training itself. But I finally made it to the 400’s. Now I will probably level up using Northrend Research. Already the return I am getting on the glyphs I made just to level is paying off.

Week of 11/15 Schedule
This week’s plan is 70 for the paladin, that way I can get into Northrend and get some more herbs, my stockpile of Northrend Herbs will soon be depleted.
Current Investments
I was unable to meet my goal of 40k this weekend and in fact ended the week with a 5k loss. However 3k of this was to my husband’s riding skill. I have stocked piled quite a few more items (ore, eternals and frozen orbs primarily) so I don’t really think it’s such a bad thing.
I spent some time on the Paladin farming Essence of Air and Earth for the Agility and Strength enchants, just to realize that my Enchanter doesn’t have the timbermaw recipes or faction. Another goal to add is going to be to get her to the correct faction level (revered I think?) so she can buy the recipes.

Also note my productivity at work will take a hit, as my Realm is available on TUJ, WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment