Monday, November 8, 2010

Misc Gold Total & Recent Deals - Nov 8th edition

This weekend was very lucrative. First Friday night I stumbled upon 2 Glyph of Mage Armor for 80 g each, bought them and flipped for 400g each. I then found a pristine black diamond for 20g and sold it for 440g. Saturday my husband asked I run his druid through scholomance, and during the run I looted 2 pristine black diamond, which again sold for 440g.
Although I think I could have increased the price on the diamonds on my second go. Friday there were about 5 on the AH ranging from 550 to 430, so I picked 440g as my sell price. Saturday there were none so I could have kicked up the price to 600-700g but I was in a hurry when I posted the auctions.
Gold To Date: 32,175g
Friday I was around 29k, so between the deals I found and my normal auctions I broke the 30k mark. Not bad for my second month of serious auction housing, especially with the economy the way it is.

Week of 11/8 Schedule

This week the plan is to get the Paladin to level 58 so I can start outlands, to get herb and mining to minimum of 350, and to complete the stockpile of Vanilla materials for Blacksmithing.
Secondary Goal is getting Inscription to 300.

Current Investments:
My current investments are the materials for the +22 intellect enchants and +22 strength enchants, I want to have 50-60 of these stockpiled away for cata. Of course I am also on the lookout for Small Eggs, Woolen Cloth and Rugged Leather in preparation for the Feast of Winter Veil.

Misc. Farming
If/when I get tired of leveling the paladin, or if I have met my goal prior to the weekend, I will be farming twilight texts and essence of air in Silithus. The essence I plan to save for the agility enchants and the twilight texts to turn in for the rare recipes.

Gold Goal
40K – I want to have 40 k by next Monday 11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment