Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The quiet has been shattered!

At least that is what my mage thinks. Previously I would rarely be bothered with Portal Requests – once the servers  are up and people realize that they can no longer portal jump everywhere they are going to be screams on anguish from all the non-mages of Azeroth.

I also expect screams from other quarters. If you have been reading gold blogs then you  have heard the rumor that Jessica Sellers the ink trader will no longer be trading Ink of the Sea for other inks, instead she will be trading Blackfallow Ink (which is unobtainable), which means glyph prices are going to go up yet again.

Another rumor is that Vanishing Powder will not be available on the Inscription vendors, so I hope you stocked up!

Last night I spent most of my time posting. I posted a bunch of glyphs and enchants. I didn’t invest in the BOE market, but I wanted to make sure I focused on the Glyph market this time around. I have a ton of ink (about 3000 broken down into various inks) and a stockpile of common glyphs.
Let’s see what the take is once the servers come back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment