Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Great News Everyone!

Last Night was a great night for me, quite a few of my normal glyph auctions and misc. resale’s sold, I also sold a Wispcloak. Over the past few weeks I have been selling one Wispcloak and one Deathchill Cloak about every 2 days, for around 485g. It only costs me around 100g (per) to make, so that’s  a little over 2k per week.
I would not recommend going to your tailor and cranking out a bunch of these to sell. Right now I make one of each and put them on the AH and don’t make any more until they sell.  So far it’s been pretty consistent, but I am on a high population server and most people are pimping out their high level alts right now.  Your server could be different and you don’t want to invest too much as this is a risky item.
Between Glyphs, the Cloak and misc. sales I made around 8k. Then as I was watching the Walking Dead and semi-monitoring trade I saw the most wonderful thing
Free Guild, 2 bank tabs – PST
I rushed to get it. I gquit my guild (which gave my GL a heart attack is it is my mains guild but I didn’t want to stop to type in case I missed it) and sent him a tell. I am now the Owner of a Guild Bank! Woot!
Previously, I spent loads of time in IF/SW trying to get signatures with 10-20g offers, but often time’s people would take my gold and run – my server is not very trusting so they wouldn’t sign before their gold was received. I got tired of being scammed so I figured with Cata on the way, smaller guilds would be liquidated and the member base consolidated into larger guilds to take advantage of the new guild perks – that’s exactly what happened here.

Now that I have doubled my storage space (haven’t bought more tabs – I am waiting until I need them) I spent the 8k I gained on some investments including
Ø  Iron Ore
Ø  Mithirl Ore
Ø  Mid Level Gems
Ø  Misc. Items that were too low price
Ø  Razzize Hatchling (3000g)
Ø  Orb of Deception (400g) 
Ø  A bunch of other items that I cant remember at the moment.

The Razzishi Hatchling  and Orb of Deception are going to sit in the bank a while, waiting for a good time to sell.  By this morning I am at a 8g loss for the week – but I am confident that I will be able to meet my goal of 40k by next Monday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment