Monday, November 8, 2010

Nov. 8th – Leveling and Profession Status

Paladin Farmer
Ø  Level 50 (10 levels since Friday 11/5)
Ø  Herbalism – 300
Ø  Mining – 275
Notes: So far so good on my paladin, it was rough going with mining for a while as I kept finding mithirl before I was able to farm it. I enchanted my gloves with Advanced Mining, and that has helped me a lot so far.

Rogue – Inscription
Ø  Inscription – 200 – up from 0 since Friday 11/5
Notes: All the herbs I farmed on my Paladin went to leveling this characters inscription. I did have to invest 30 gold so far and get a few herbs from the AH, however I have made over 400g so far with just the glyphs and items created leveling to 200 so it was a worthy investment.

Priest – Blacksmithing
Ø  Blacksmithing – 0 – not trained
Notes: my priest is my current level 80 miner with epic flight so I am hesitant to remove her mining skill until my Paladin is up to par. I don’t want anything to interfere with my plans to mine come cata, so it’s better safe than sorry.
I do have quite a bit of ore saved up so far from leveling the Paladins Mining skill, about 400 copper ore, 300 tin, 40 silver, 120 iron, 40 mithirl and 25 truesilver so far. I am keeping it all as ore, that way what I don’t use can either be prospected or sold off, depending on what’s better.
I did however make a mistake in sending it to my priest in ore form, is should have left it on the paladin, as once I start learning blacksmithing the priest will not be able to make the bars. I think my brain was asleep when I sent it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment