Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nov. 16th Status and Gold Making Tips!

According to Rumor, 4.0.3 drops today – preparing the world for cataclysm. Great news as the closer we get to the expansion, the more people login and the more people there are the more people buying my stuff…

O yea and the expansion is pretty exciting too :P

Yesterday I broke down and got the remote auction house, for which I am very grateful now. Once I got the remote AH, I set up some notifications on TUJ. Within 10 minutes I found a deal, the First Mate Hat for 1g.
Afterwards I was all set; I found another few items including a few Glyphs of Mage armor.

I spent lots of time investing in some items; I just can’t resist the eternals that are going for less than 1g. I am buying up lots of water, and then I plan to flip them to Fire and re-sell or save.  I do have a method. I don’t invest in items I won’t be able to use. With Eternals and Ore, I will soon be leveling Blacksmithing and possibly engineering, so even if I don’t flip the Eternals and ore, I can use them.

Even so, I am taking lots of Risk – let’s see if it pays off in Cata.

Tip of the Day
With the elemental invasion and the expansion on the horizon there are a lot more people in the Vanilla and Outlands either with the Event quests or leveling alts, if you find yourself out and about, give a quick look at the vendor’s in your area for limited supply recipes.  Acadia at Acadia’s Gold  gives a great tip here for Ashenvale
Most of these recipes you can sell for 10-15g on most servers and the cost just a few silver. Some of the really rare ones you might be able to get 80-90g on.
Another Example is Lebowski in Honor Hold, he sells
Schematic: Cogspinner Goggles and Schematic: Ultra-Spectropic Detection Goggles both of these items consistently sell for 80-90g

No comments:

Post a Comment