Friday, November 19, 2010

A Crimson Conundrum

I woke up at 5 am this morning and started my morning routine
Ø  Login to Wow
Ø  Scan AH
Ø  Shower while scan is in progress
Ø  Once complete, review emails…
And that’s when I saw this


O…M…F…G…
I snatched it up. I have always been an avid Pet Collector and the Whelping’s have always somehow evaded my grasp. When I do see them, they are for insane prices on the AH, and the Goblin in me wars with the Pet collector and I don’t end up spending 30k for a freaking pet.
Now I have a Whelp. But now…what to do?
The average price for the Whelping on my server is 5k. That’s a 1000% turn around if I sell it for the average price.
Once again the Goblin and Pet Collector are at war.
If this was the Tiny Emerald Whelping, there would be no competition. The Pet Collector would buy the pet, equip it and strangle the goblin with her purse strings if she uttered a single protest. But its not. While I do want to collect all the whelping pets, I could sell the pet and purchase more herbs for inks or raw materials to sell and possibly make a killing in Cata.

Right now the Pet Collector seems to be in the lead and I did not put the Whelp on the AH before I left for work – but I didn’t send it to my main to equip either.




On the Gold Front I have recovered from my AH Spree and I am back at 30k on my banker (I don’t really look at my other toons personal loot) Doesn’t seem like a lot to some of the Major gold contenders, but I’m happy with 30 k liquid and 4 guild bank + 2 Character banks filled with materials.  With the weekend coming up I am hoping to drop another 10k on cheap materials once the farmers come out to play. We’ll see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment