Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mid-Week Status Report Nov 10 Edition

Paladin Farmer
Ø  Level 52
Ø  Herbalism – 314
Ø  Mining – 299
Notes: Slow going on my gathering professions, mainly because the herbs/ore are few and far between in the questing zones. I have entered the worst leveling bracket – 50-58 – I am hoping to get to 58 by Friday so that I can start in outlands, but I may have to detour to gather some herbs for my rogue.


Rogue – Inscription
Ø  Inscription – 235
Notes: I have not been able to farm many herbs so my inscription has suffered a bit. I kept a bunch of peacebloom and silverleaf in case I need more alabaster pigment for Minor Inscription Research – I want to make sure I get every glyph possible. I have also added the Mastery Books to my snatch list so I can save them for when I need them.


No new news on the gold front. I didn’t post any auctions today – didn’t have time this morning, but I did manage a quick scan. I should have plenty of time tonight put up all my auctions.

Blue Post: “Exalted reputation with Shen'dralar will no longer be required. As this is the only reputation that will be unobtainable in Cataclysm, we've simply decided to remove it as a requirement”

I suspect that the materials for this achievement will no longer be so sot after now that there is no pressure from it going away. I would be careful of any flipping of the Pristine Black Diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment