Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Auction House Abeyance

Deals seem to be winding down on my server and it now takes a mere 2 minutes to scan the auction house (used to be 10) as there are less and less items as people are focusing more on the Elemental Invasion and Cata.  I am still doing my daily grind on the auction house, looking for deals and buying up any cheap items I can. But I have stopped my hard-core Glyph war I have with my major competitors in the Glyph Market.
I have a few competitors on my server and we are consistently trying to run each other out of business, lately some have been posting Glyphs as low as 3g per, so instead of fighting this war I decided to buy up any Glyph under 5g and just save them for the Cata-Glyphmas. Even if I only sell these for 10g per, it’s still a profit.
I was able to find a nice flip, I found Schematic: Crashin’ Thrashin’ Robot for 100g and flipped it for 1200g.
Crunch time is on for getting my Paladin to 80 before Catacysm is released, I figured if I get to level 65 by Friday, I can crank out 5-6 levels over the weekend and hopefully be in Northrend by Sunday. Then its two weeks to 80. If I get 2 levels during the week, and 3 on each weekend then I should just make it by Monday 12/6.

I am trying to stock up on Inks as I expect the prices of herbs to skyrocket. Since Jessica Sellers, the Ink Trader will be trading Blackfallow Ink instead of Ink of the Sea, then people will not be able to get the cheap inks they can get now. While I don’t expect the Cata Herbs to be in as high of a demand as Cata Ore, I am guessing that it will be a while before it is worth it to trade Blackfallow ink for anything. Also with all the new characters leveling, or people leveling their Alchemy (Mount anyone?) I expect pre-cata herbs to also spike in price.
My Goal Stockpile
2000 Ink of the Sea
600 Etheral Ink
600 Lion’s Ink
500 Midnight Ink
300 Jadefire Ink
200 Celestial Ink
200 Shimmering Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment