Tuesday, December 21, 2010

TUJ is No More

It’s a sad, sad day for Gold Makers today, as The Undermine Journal has gone offline

I have been expecting this for a few days now, with the release of the new Armory, the host and developer of the site was experiencing multiple issues. I was hopeful, as it wasn’t shut off yet. But as I was skimming the items and determining what today’s blog post would be about I was taken to the closed page:



Sad Panda is Sad.

Good news is even with TUJ I still created and maintained my own personal spreadsheet  and list and kept up all my old AH habits. TUJ was more for the notification and ease of access while I was at work.

Goodbye TUJ, Hope to see you again someday!

2 comments:

  1. This makes me a sad panda too :(
    I'm from a EU server, so I don't had all the cool notifications and things... But it was really great to theorycrafting: before posting something purely hypothetic or based on my experience in my server I used to look 10-15 servers to see if others experimented the same as me...
    I really hope Blizzard will let them come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was a great tool, it helped to see what the other server prices where for new markets and items. I really hope it will be back.

    ReplyDelete