Monday, December 6, 2010

16 hrs and counting!

That’s right folks, 16 hours (for US residents) until Cata is finally here! In preparation for Cata I took the 7th – 10th off. Tonight I plan to get off work at 4 PM and take a nice long nap, ready to wait in line at Game Stop at 11 PM.

What’s my plan for Cata?
Seriously I have no idea.

There are too many choices! I already posted the first half of my auctions in preparation for release (took me over an hour) and once I get home I plan on posting the second half which is primarily glyphs. Once all those are posted, I am ready to begin.
But begin what?
My original plan was to login and start fishing on my main. The server first title will go very well with my Salty title and fishing is one of the things I like to do in my spare time in wow. However since I am buying the collector’s edition and I am not hard core enough to buy the digital download and collector’s edition, that means that when 12:00 AM Hits, I will be driving home from Game Stop, and others will be logging in. It’s only a 5-6 minute gain, but that’s enough to cut me out of the running for server first.
With Server First out of the running what next? Again my original plan was to get my paladin to level 80 (since she is my herb/mining character) and farm for the first 2 days to take advantage of the insane prices. However I only managed to get her to level 70, I didn’t push as hard as I could have, mainly because I didn’t want to burn myself out on wow.
I could use my secondary miner, the priest, and farm up some ore. I could continue leveling my paladin to at least 75, then farm on her. I could ignore farming completely and level my main (who is a JC/Tailor) and at least level tailoring.
There are so many choices; I have no idea what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment