Saturday, December 4, 2010

Glyph Overflow!

I have Glyphs coming out of places I didn’t know I had. I have about 30 of all glyphs, and an additional 20 of the top glyphs, 2 guild bank tabs full of glyphs and I still have around 2000 inks (various) for making more.

Today my plan is to finish up my enchanting scroll stockpile. I want to have 50 scrolls of each of the popular lowbie enchants.

I also have about 1000 small eggs ready for Winter Veil and about 50 suits. I have that ready for when the holiday hits, as I am sure the majority of people will still be busy with new cata stuff.
The Paladin is level 70, so my plan is to grind out 10 levels this weekend and by 80 by Monday. Not sure if that is going to happen, especially since I am also going to work this weekend, but I really want to be able to mine and herb once cata hits.

My backup plan is my Priest, who is a miner/enchanter with epic flight.

I invested 1000g this morning in a Battered Hilt. The normal price for this is 7000-9000g on my server. My main character never completed this quest so I wouldn’t mind the achievement, but I think I may hold on to it for a few months to see if it will sell for a nice price.

Last Minute tip? Login without any addons. While most addons are up to date, with every patch there is a risk of the addon not working and causing you problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment