Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cata is Creeping

Been really busy the last few days, so busy in fact that the only thing I have been able to do in wow is buy up cheap herbs and re-stock my glyphs. The Fact that I am taking a week off next week finally hit home in my workplace and they are now scrambling to try to get me to do just one more project and train the other Project Manager on my applications.

In addition to working 12/hr days, I also decided to slow down a bit on my wow time, I bought and read a few new books and watched some movies. Why you ask? The next few weeks I am going to be absorbed in the World of Warcraft. Therefore, I figured it was time for a mini-break, that way I was rested and ready to take Cata head on.  No Gold updates today, I hope everyone is as excited as I am. I cannot wait for Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment