Monday, July 2, 2012

Thoughts on the Return… First Week Back

Today is officially my first week back to Wow and I will have to say it’s going well so far. I started a Goblin Mage to help myself re-learn the basics and the Capital Cities. She is also going to be my new farming character as my old farmer isn’t worth paying for the server transfer. In addition to learning my way around, leveling lets me travel to some out of the way places for recipes as well as low level materials.
Originally I used my scroll of resurrection to get my Main (Jewel-craft/Tailor) on this server, which left my crafting alts on the old server as well as my guild bank. I transferred over my first Alt (Enchanter/Miner) on Friday and after a few weeks will transfer my last alt (Alchemy/Inscription) who is also the guild master of my Guild Bank. This will allow me to be a bit more aggressive with auction-housing.
 A few things will be changing with my auction house strategy since not only am I on a mid-population server (from High Population) but now my guildies are also real life friends who are willing on working together for the benefit of everyone. We did some discussion on Saturday and they let me know which markets they were primarily in and I let them know my intentions. Luckily they are mostly in Crafting Materials but there is some overlap with Jewel-crafting and alchemy.
Jewel-crafting doesn’t have me worried. With MOP on the way it would be pretty beneficial to have other JC’s coordinate patterns so that we can avoid all buying the same patterns (coordination to destroy rivals will also be easier with friends J) .

No comments:

Post a Comment